Covid-19 Safety Guidelines for Deertrees
Keeping our audiences safe for in-person performances. We encourage all patrons who come to Deertrees to be fully vaccinated.
- The theater has trained one COVID-19 Compliance Officer who will focus on a safe environment.
- The theatre seating will be reduced to 75% capacity in keeping with state venue guidelines and wiil be adjusted accordingly.
- Everyone who enters the theatre must be masked and keep their masks on while in the building except when seated and eating or drinking.
- Shows will be performed with open windows and doors for air circulation and outdoor space will be utilized to limit the time people are together in an indoor space.
- Concessions will be spread out and feature touch free payments to allow distancing.
- A daily cleaning regimen will focus on high touch areas in addition to minimizing the need for staff or audience to touch shared objects.
- Hired Actors and crew will be FULLY VACCINATED at the time of performance. Staff and cast COVID-19 testing will be done according to CDC guidelines for vaccinated people and will be adjusted accordingly.
- The Box Office will accommodate unvaccinated patrons in seating with social distancing and mask wearing.
- During ticket purchasing, the Box Office will remind patrons of the rules for entry and the refund policy. Those feeling sick will be refunded in full.
- Modified building/venue traffic flow will minimize contact between people, with high visibility traffic flow markers.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby and on the porches.
- Open doors, paperless tickets, digital playbills available on smartphones will reduce shared surfaces and items.
- Staff and artists entering the building will submit a daily self-assessment health check that is submitted to supervisors and returned to the COVID Compliance officers.
- All staff and hired artists will participate in any needed COVID-19 training and protocols before entering our building.
- All staff will be required to follow protocols based on CDC guidelines, including masking.