Covid-19 Safety Guidelines for Deertrees
Keeping our audiences safe for in-person performances. We encourage all patrons who come to Deertrees to be fully vaccinated.
- The theater has trained one COVID-19 Compliance Officer who will focus on a safe environment.
- Shows will be performed with open windows and doors for air circulation and outdoor space will be utilized to limit the time people are together in an indoor space.
- Concessions will be spread out and feature touch free payments to allow distancing.
- Daily cleaning will focus on high touch areas in addition to minimizing the need for staff or audience to touch shared objects.
- Hired staff will be FULLY VACCINATED at the time of performance.
- Masks are available if desired.
- During ticket purchasing, the Box Office will remind patrons of the rules for entry and the refund policy. Those feeling sick on the day of a performance will be refunded in full if we are notified 6 hours in advance of the performance.
- Modified building/venue traffic flow will minimize contact between people, with high visibility traffic flow markers.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby and on the porches.
- Open doors, paperless tickets, digital playbills available on smartphones will reduce shared surfaces and items.
- All staff will be required to follow protocols based on CDC and State guidelines.